How to spell QOUTHA correctly?
The misspelling "qoutha" can be corrected by using the correct word "quota". A quota is a predetermined amount or limit, often used in various contexts such as employment, sales or production. Double-checking and using the correct spelling can prevent confusion and ensure effective communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell qoutha correctly
- Botha Pik Botha was a South African politician who served as Minister of Foreign Affairs during apartheid.
- Gotha The Gotha bomber was a German aircraft used during the First World War.
- Mouth She closed her mouth tight to prevent herself from saying something she would regret later.
- Mouthe Mouthe is a small village located in the Jura mountains of France.
- Mouths All the people were cheering with their mouths wide open.
- Mouthy The new intern was quite mouthy in the meeting, constantly interrupting other colleagues.
- Outta Outta my way, I need to catch my train.
- QOTSA QOTSA stands for Queens of the Stone Age, an American rock band.
- South I grew up in the South and have fond memories of old-fashioned Southern hospitality.
- Souths The Souths Rugby League team is a well-known sports team in Australia.
- Youth Many organizations work to empower and uplift youth in their communities.
- Youths The youths in the park were playing basketball and having fun.
Misspelling of the day