How to spell QUDDIS correctly?
If you meant to type "Quddis" but ended up with the misspelling, there are a few possible correct suggestions. You may have intended to write "Quidditch", which is the magical sport in the Harry Potter series. Alternatively, if you were referring to "Quads", which are muscles in the thigh or "Quarks", which are elementary particles, these would be accurate alternatives.
List of suggestions on how to spell Quddis correctly
- Buddies Tom and Jerry are best buddies who have been friends since childhood.
- Caddis The caddis larvae construct remarkable protective cases around themselves using a variety of materials, including pebbles, sand, and twigs.
- Muddies The rain muddies the trail and makes it difficult to hike.
- Quads He mashed the gas pedal and felt the quads on his ATV kick into overdrive.
- Quids I only have a few quids in my wallet.
Misspelling of the day