Correct spelling for QUEIT
We think the word queit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for queit
- quart Just let it get its tooth into you, and what do you care if some other fellow is smoking your two-quart pipe back in the old chapter house?
- quest He had already flown miles north in his hopeful quest of trouble.
- quid They chew betel-nut, and quid of Aponibolinayen is covered with gold and that of her companion becomes an agate bead.
- quiet Why on the quiet?
- quirt Somebody had struck him with the butt of a whip or riding quirt.
- quit Why did you quit the service?"
- quite I didn't like you for quite a long time.
- quito I believe the French astronomer De la Condamine, who went to Quito in the year 1735 to measure an arc of a degree, and thus to determine the shape of the earth, was the first person who sent home a full account of the tree."
- quoit That is to say, according to the oblateness of a rotating spheroid, the detached ring may be either a hoop-shaped ring or a quoit-shaped ring.
- QUOT Expende Hannibalem: quot libras in duce summo Invenies?
10 words made from the letters queit
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re