How to spell QUEITER correctly?
If you accidentally typed "queiter" instead of "quieter", don't worry! Auto-correct can be a little unpredictable. Here are some valid alternative suggestions: "quilter" for those who enjoy fabric art, "quarter" as a fraction or "quitter" for individuals who struggle with perseverance.
List of suggestions on how to spell queiter correctly
- quainter The quainter neighborhoods in the city are more appealing to me than the modern and sleek ones.
- quarter I need to get to the bank to withdraw a quarter to buy a gumball.
- Quieter I'd like to start off by saying that this program is much quieter than the last one.
- quite I am quite tired after running a marathon.
- quitter He was a quitter and always felt regretful for his decision.
Misspelling of the day