How to spell QUIITE correctly?
If you accidentally type "quiite" instead of "quite", fret not! Here are some valid suggestions to correct the misspelling. You can replace it with "quite" or use alternatives like "rather" or "fairly" to convey a similar meaning. Remember to proofread your work to avoid such errors.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell quiite correctly
- quiet After the storm, the town was surprisingly quiet.
- Quieted I was surprised when the room got so quieted.
- quieten I tried to quieten my mind by taking deep breaths and practicing mindfulness.
- Quieter I wish my neighbors would be quieter when they have parties late at night.
- quilt She spent hours sewing together the colorful patches for her grandmother's quilt.
- Quilter She was a quilter.
- quint The quint is the fifth child in their family.
- quirt She whipped out her quirt and started to beat him with it.
- quite I am quite confident that I will pass the test.
- quito Quito is the capital city of Ecuador, located in the Andes mountain range.
- quits After months of disagreements, Samantha and her business partner decided to call it quits and dissolve the company.
- quitter She was accused of being a quitter because she gave up on her dreams so easily.
- Quixote The adventures of Don Quixote were sweeping and enthralling.
- quoit I have never played quoit before, but it seems like a fun outdoor game.
- quote He always begins his speech with a famous quote.
Misspelling of the day