Correct spelling for QUILIFED
We think the word quilifed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quilifed
- nullified They nullified the referendum vote, destroyed the will of the membership in order to retain control.
- qualified Artists, especially in England, cannot away with qualified praise or blame: and if they insist on all or nothing I can but offer them the latter.
- qualifier The reverend father Francisco Colin, outgoing provincial and present rector of the college of the Society of Jesus, and qualifier of the Holy Office, sealed the glory of that day. He mounted the pulpit, where he preached a sermon so well suited to the subject in its eloquence, the depth of its arguments, the gravity and maturity of its discourse, the profundity and erudition of its fundamental proofs, and the solidity and thoroughness of its learning, that he arrested the attention and even the admiration of those present.
- qualify Sensitive to the least insult himself, his bluntness of perception respecting the honour of others might almost qualify him to rank with Aristotle's man devoid of feeling.
- quelled Although there appeared to be an amount of liberty inconsistent, as it seemed to us, with prison discipline, all attempts at mutiny would be easily suppressed if they should arise; for there are always about ninety soldiers in the barracks, attached to the prison, and the prisoners are well aware that insubordination would be immediately quelled and punished.
- quilt The large bed with patchwork quilt stood in a corner; in the middle was an iron stove in which logs crackled and sparkled.
- quilted Another party, armed with stout helmets and quilted jerkins, which rendered them almost invulnerable to the shower of arrows or stones poured on them by the besieged, would attempt to undermine the walls by means of levers and pick-axes, and while thus engaged would be protected by mantelets fixed to the face of the walls, resembling in shape the shields of the archers.
- sulfide The only sign of activity is a fresh outpouring of hydrogen sulfide.
- Lived How she's lived so long's a mystery; but Dil's been more watchful than most any mother.
- Quaffed The wine, quaffed spasmodically, had been quaffed in vain.
- Quilter Edited and arranged by Harry Quilter.
- Vilified I will not remain under this burden, nor be vilified every day for a swindler by those who have robbed my life and honour.
- Golfed She could not have described what it was in her that all the men she had met, the men with whom she had golfed and ridden and yachted, had failed to satisfy: but, ever since she had acquired the power of self-analysis, she had known that it was something which was a solid and indestructible part of her composition.
- qualifies In regard, however, to the larger question, the removal of women's disabilities-their recognition as the equals of men in all that belongs to citizenship-the opening to them of all honourable employments, and of the training and education which qualifies for those employments-there are many persons for whom it is not enough that the inequality has no just or legitimate defence; they require to be told what express advantage would be obtained by abolishing it.
- quailed She quailed at the bitter execrations called upon her head.
87 words made from the letters quilifed
4 letter words made from quilifed:
5 letter words made from quilifed:
3 letter words made from quilifed:
6 letter words made from quilifed:
7 letter words made from quilifed:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re