How to spell QUIRED correctly?
If you're looking for suggestions on how to correct the misspelling "quired", there are a few options to consider. One possibility is "acquired", which means to gain or obtain something. Another option is "enquired", which is a British spelling of "inquired" and means to ask a question. Lastly, "required" is also a similar word that means something is necessary or mandatory.
List of suggestions on how to spell quired correctly
- acquired I just acquired a new skill by taking an online course.
- cured The doctor prescribed medicine that cured my sore throat.
- queered As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, he was well aware of the countless ways in which society queered his existence.
- Queried She queried the accuracy of the information provided in the report.
- quid I'm not sure how many pounds quid is worth.
- quiet I enjoy reading a good book in a quiet room.
- quires Paul asked the waiter for a quires of iced tea.
- Quirked He quirked an eyebrow in confusion upon hearing the news.
- quirt I need to get my quirt out to fix this darn fence.
- quite I am quite certain that I left my wallet at home.
- Quivered I quivered at the fear in his voice.
- required The student is required to bring a textbook to class.
- squired The prince was squired by his loyal attendant during his visit to the neighboring kingdom.
Misspelling of the day