How to spell QUIRIE correctly?
If you've misspelled "quirie", fear not! You may have intended to write "query", referring to a question or inquiry. Another option is "quarry", which is a place where stone, minerals or other materials are extracted. Remember to proofread to avoid confusion and ensure your writing's clarity!
List of suggestions on how to spell quirie correctly
- curie My aunt is a Curie.
- Queried It was queried whether the firearm would be allowed in the event of the hurricane.
- Queries Yesterday, I submitted a few queries to various businesses.
- quine A quine is a calculating machine that has no external source of data.
- quire The printer requested another quire of paper for the upcoming project.
- quires I requested the quires to be sent to my home address.
- quirk She had a quirk of walking around the house in her underwear.
- quirkier Her fashion sense has become quirkier since she moved to the city.
- quirt I'll give her a good quirt on the butt if she doesn't straighten up!
- quite It was quite a shock to see her leave so suddenly.
- squire Sir Walter was the squire of the manor.
Misspelling of the day