How to spell QUIRIED correctly?
If you find yourself trying to spell "quiried", it's likely that you actually meant the word "queried". To help avoid misspellings, consider using spell check or proofreading your writing. Alternately, you can verify the spelling by searching for the correct word in a dictionary or online resource.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell quiried correctly
- Curried I had a delicious curried chicken for dinner last night.
- Quarried The large granite blocks were quarried from a nearby mountain.
- Queried The police queried the victim extensively.
- Queries During my research on queries, I found that there are many types of queries.
- Quieted The sound of the rain quieted my anxiety and put me in a peaceful state.
- Quipped I quipped that she was beautiful even though she was a hefty woman.
- quire The printer needs to purchase another quire of paper before he can finish the project.
- Quirked She quirked an eyebrow in response to his unusual joke.
- Quizzed I've been quizzed on my knowledge of the subject.
- squired I am honoured to be squired by you.
Misspelling of the day