How to spell QUIRIES correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "quiries", fret not! The correct spelling for this word is "queries". Make sure to double-check your spelling to avoid any confusion. Need help with other commonly misspelled words? Online spell-checkers or grammar guides can be a valuable resource.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell quiries correctly
- buries He buries his face in his hands and says, "I can't believe this is happening.
- curies The level of radiation was measured in curies per second.
- curries I love to cook delicious Indian curries.
- Furies The Furies were terrifying goddesses in Greek mythology who punished wrongdoers.
- Juries In criminal trials, juries are used to determine the guilt or innocence of suspects.
- Quarries The quarries are a source of revenue for the town.
- Queries I have a few queries about the new software we are using.
- quickies I need to take a quickies break.
- quire The printer ordered a quire of paper for his next big project.
- quires Johnny asked for the cheese quires.
- quirks She has a few quirks that are a little quirky but endearing.
- Squires My grandmother's maiden name was Squires.
Misspelling of the day