Correct spelling for QUIRY
We think the word quiry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quiry
- airy But then what wonderful big wings I should have needed, for my Venus of the hollow of the hill of Balhinch was no airy thing.
- bury But when Cyril spent the evening at Woodcote, which was generally once or twice a week, Michael never seemed to think that they wanted him: he would bury himself in his book or paper, or challenge Dr. Ross to a game of chess.
- cry "She's going to cry," she said to Monck.
- cure Will they cure us as as they have Negansahima?"
- curie M. Curie made this experiment recently at a reception in Lille, to the great delight of the guests.
- curio 14 Ye mighty shades, arise, give place, attend: Here his eternal mansion Curio seeks.
- curry Miss Blandish, making an ineffectual and similar attempt to repose on the white waistcoat and nankeen trowsers of Captain Curry Cucumber, was precipitated by a dexterous and skilful manoeuvre on the part of that gallant officer, into the salad-bowl, the Captain muttering horrible imprecations in Hindostanee, such as heaping curses on the beard of her departed father, and devoutly hoping that jackasses might sit on her grandmother's grave.
- fury "I am no boy to be thrown aside like an old glove," cried Gratton, beside himself, shaken with jealous fury.
- gary Aunt Gary is very good; and I like the whip very much, Preston.
- giro The Tirreno–Adriatico ended as its parent race the Giro dItalia had for the last three seasons, with an individual time trial.
- Curia All encroachments on the prerogative of the 'Imperial Crown' were to be abolished, the supreme jurisdiction of the Roman Curia was to be valid no longer; appeals to Rome were not only forbidden but subjected to penalties.
- Cary Cary, who was born in 1772 and was a Christ Church man, was long an assistant librarian in the British Museum.
- Cory 4. Upon y^e searching y^e body of y^e wife of Giles Cory, there was severall darke moulds, one of which was upon one of her buttocks, and being pricked with a pin, it was without sence, and did not bleed.
5 words made from the letters quiry
4 letter words made from quiry:
3 letter words made from quiry:
Misspelling of the day
- all sundries
- am a guest
- am big
- co operative
- co operatively
- did one's duty
- dis closing