Correct spelling for QUIRY
We think the word quiry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quiry
- airy But then what wonderful big wings I should have needed, for my Venus of the hollow of the hill of Balhinch was no airy thing.
- bury But when Cyril spent the evening at Woodcote, which was generally once or twice a week, Michael never seemed to think that they wanted him: he would bury himself in his book or paper, or challenge Dr. Ross to a game of chess.
- cry "She's going to cry," she said to Monck.
- cure Will they cure us as as they have Negansahima?"
- curie M. Curie made this experiment recently at a reception in Lille, to the great delight of the guests.
- curio 14 Ye mighty shades, arise, give place, attend: Here his eternal mansion Curio seeks.
- curry Miss Blandish, making an ineffectual and similar attempt to repose on the white waistcoat and nankeen trowsers of Captain Curry Cucumber, was precipitated by a dexterous and skilful manoeuvre on the part of that gallant officer, into the salad-bowl, the Captain muttering horrible imprecations in Hindostanee, such as heaping curses on the beard of her departed father, and devoutly hoping that jackasses might sit on her grandmother's grave.
- fury "I am no boy to be thrown aside like an old glove," cried Gratton, beside himself, shaken with jealous fury.
- gary Aunt Gary is very good; and I like the whip very much, Preston.
- giro The Tirreno–Adriatico ended as its parent race the Giro dItalia had for the last three seasons, with an individual time trial.
- Curia All encroachments on the prerogative of the 'Imperial Crown' were to be abolished, the supreme jurisdiction of the Roman Curia was to be valid no longer; appeals to Rome were not only forbidden but subjected to penalties.
- Cary Cary, who was born in 1772 and was a Christ Church man, was long an assistant librarian in the British Museum.
- Cory 4. Upon y^e searching y^e body of y^e wife of Giles Cory, there was severall darke moulds, one of which was upon one of her buttocks, and being pricked with a pin, it was without sence, and did not bleed.
5 words made from the letters quiry
4 letter words made from quiry:
yuqi, quyi, qiyu, ruyi.
3 letter words made from quiry:
Misspelling of the day