Correct spelling for QUITAR
We think the word quitar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quitar
- guitar She would take up her guitar and strike a few notes, but it would not do; her heart was sickening with suspense and anxiety.
- quad I went into the common room as I was crossing the quad, and before I had been there two minutes Dennison came in with Lambert and two or three other men of their set.
- quart Liane herself had long since put quite out of mind that mauvais quart d'heure.
- quarter In another quarter of an hour we were in the country, where we remained and spent the day with some friends.
- quid One comfort was they 'adn't got the least idea of wot I was arter, and I 'ad a fancy that the one as laughed last would be the one as got that twelve quid.
- quiet "I haven't," was the quiet answer.
47 words made from the letters quitar
3 letter words made from quitar:
4 letter words made from quitar:
6 letter words made from quitar:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable