Correct spelling for QUITT
We think the word quitt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quitt
- quart Then add a quart bottle of Apollinaris water and a bottle of champagne or some other sparkling wine.
- quid Quid juvat innumeros scire atque evolvere casus Si facieuda fugis et fugienda facis?
- quiet I told him to be quiet.
- quilt Reckon she's done gone ober to see ole Aun' Patsy, who's gwine to die in two or free days, to take her some red an' yaller pieces for a crazy quilt.
- quint Of course she is, said Quint, but it's a long business.
- quirt She jumped in front of that red-skinned swine so my quirt nearly came down on her.
- quit Not till the shadows of night thickened the shadows of the woods did he quit his fruitless search.
- quite 507. Suppose another merchant were at hand at Cunningsburgh, would you be quite at liberty to sell your fish to him?
- quito The news reached Huayna Ccapac at Quito, and he received it with much heaviness.
- quits I ain't got it mapped out yet just how it happened; for about then the ladies let go a lot of squeals; but I remembers stoppin' a facer that showed me pin-wheels, an' then I quits fancy boxin'.
- quitter There's no place on this team, my boy, for a quitter."
- quoit If Nature had been niggardly, the lobe at least could be enlarged by boring it and thrusting in a small wooden peg, then a larger one, and so on until it could hold an ivory wheel as large as a quoit, and hung down to the shoulders.
- quota Mrs. Leslie Wood of Athabasca Landing adds her quota to the Tales of a Wayside Inn.
- quote This document, dated October 6, 1852, appears in the newspapers of the day; but either to quote from or analyse it would not be of the slightest interest to my readers.
- QUOT Nec si quot placidis ignea noctibus Scintillant tacito sydera culmine, Nec si quot tepidum flante Favonio Ver suffundit humo rosas, Tot sint ora mihi...
5 words made from the letters quitt
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable