How to spell QUITY correctly?
We think the word quity is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell quity correctly
- equity It can be justified neither by reference to law, equity, nor to the popular sentiment of the time.
- quid The third man, on the right, holds out, also towards the central figure, a tobacco-box, above which is the legend "Will you have a quid."
- quiet Then Elsie spoke in a very quiet voice.
- quirt George came to his assistance with his riding quirt, but when they were supplying the last two or three unsatisfied animals, a man ran out of the bluff.
- quit She didn't quit 'im, did she?
- quite The time never seemed quite right.
- quito At length Don Jose gave us the satisfactory intelligence that we had left Quito behind us to the north-west, and that we might hope to escape falling in with hostile forces.
- quits The road from Villa Franca to Ponto del Gada quits the water's edge, and turns, for a little way, inland, carrying you through a region as romantic and beautiful as can well be imagined.
- quoit Beyond the broad, illimitable plain Down sinks the sun, red as Apollo's quoit, That, by the envious Zephyr blown aside, Struck Hyacinthus dead, and stained the earth With his young blood, that blossomed into flowers.
- quota Sorrow and suffering and tragedy have taken their quota of these young lives-now let a little happiness and joy and sunshine and love in upon the circumspect gloom you would still cast about them!
- quote The few passages which ancient authorities quote as fragments from them are not of much value in themselves, but when taken in connexion with the testimonies as to their character, they are of some interest as showing that this kind of composition was a form intermediate between the old dramatic satura and the satire of Lucilius and Horace.
- Gutty A field or charge seme of drops is termed goutte or gutty.
- QTY Qty. Air: Quantity of Air at 45 lbs. Pressure required per Ind. H. P. per Hour.
- QUOT Unguine quot sanxit pueros, quot Presbyterosque Astra nisi scirent, credere nemo valet.
List of 7 words made from the word quity
Misspelling of the day