How to spell QUNTITY correctly?
We think the word quntity is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell quntity correctly
- entity The company is a separate legal entity from its owners.
- nudity The film contained scenes of nudity that some viewers found controversial.
- quantify It is difficult to quantify the effects of climate change on global weather patterns.
- Quentin Quentin is excited to finally move to his new apartment.
- quintet The jazz quintet performed a lively set, featuring both original compositions and classic standards.
- quintets The festival featured several quintets performing chamber music.
- untidy Her room is always so untidy, it's hard to find anything in there.
Misspelling of the day