Correct spelling for QUOATE
We think the word quoate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quoate
- coat Then he, too, took his coat and hat and went out.
- cote The aspect of the Cote is a little south of east.
- cute Aunt Tommy has such cute ways.
- equate and its derivatives into the differential equation to get Since can never equate to zero, it can be divided out, giving the characteristic equation By solving for the roots, , in this characteristic equation, one can find the general solution to the differential equation.
- gate They galloped through the gate together.
- goat It needs only Friday's funny fat umbrella to complete the picture, with the goat scampering in the middle distance.
- goatee There stood Kennedy arrayed in all the glory of a sharp-pointed moustache and a goatee.
- jute Practically one half of the total jute crop, of 9 to 10 million bales of 400 lbs.
- quad I did not tell her about the bonfire which we had in the back quad after supper, because I am sure she would have thought that either I was lying or that most of the men in St. Cuthbert's were a set of lunatics.
- quart Put the meat into a five-quart kettle nearly filled with water and raise it to a lively boiling pitch.
- quarter It was a quarter past ten o'clock.
- quarto Its stately quarto pages were set in a type specially designed for the work and taking from it the name of Columbian.
- quiet Mebbe you're kind o' quiet.
- quit At length he advanced; dropped on one knee, kissed her hand with an aspect and air of reverential homage, and turned to quit the room in silence; for he would not dare to trust himself to speak.
- quite I had quite forgotten it."
- quoit Zennor has a curious little church with carved bench ends, on one of which is represented a mermaid, and Zennor "quoit" is thought to be the largest cromlech in England.
- Kate Kate is the only child.
28 words made from the letters quoate
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers