Correct spelling for QUOATS
We think the word quoats is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quoats
- guts I like a piping sound, not scraping o' guts.
- quartz About the first of November our mill was completed, and we expected to operate it a good part of the winter with the quartz of other miners, together with that which we would take out ourselves from our own mines.
- quits So he quits trainin'.
- quoit He took his stand, measured the distance with his eye, then with a run flew up the rising, and at its summit his body bent double, while the heavy quoit flew away.
- quoits He strengthened the bodies of the girls by exercise in running, wrestling, and hurling quoits or javelins, in order that their children might spring from a healthy source and so grow up strong, and that they themselves might have strength, so as easily to endure the pains of childbirth.
- quota Each drop of water was contributing its tiny quota to the new book of knowledge he hoped one day to give to his fellow-men.
- quote I shall quote the author's words.
- Oats Tobby, Tobby-give him an extra measure of oats to-day!
- Quartos The scholar also was occupied incessantly with thick quartos; but the full bloom of German literature had not yet arrived.
- Goats All the rest were gone, and the sheep and goats as well.
- cuts "I have a few trifling cuts," he replied, "but nothing worth speaking of.
- quiets Meanwhile I inly curse the bore Of hunting still the same old coon, And envy him, outside the door, In golden quiets of the moon.
- coats They are simply Red Foxes with different coats.
- cats S'posing they wear white cats on their jackets, I could get him one just as easy as t'other."
- courts Praise the form of a fair damsel; he gets who courts her.
- quarts When removed, they are full to about eighteen inches; which gives somewhat more than ten quarts daily.
- cots One of the cots in the bedroom creaked complainingly.
- QUADS These high spaces and quads reach nearly to the shoulder of the type.
- JOTS Every night at the hotel he takes out a small leather-bound book presented to him by an insurance company in America in appreciation of the fact that he has paid the company all his ready money for the last fifteen years, and in this small volume he jots down brief memoranda.
- quays We presently found ourselves on the quays, running for a mile along the bank of the river, and which are considered equal to any in the kingdom.
- quirts Nearer and nearer they came, the cowboys dealing stinging blows with their quirts.
37 words made from the letters quoats
5 letter words made from quoats:
4 letter words made from quoats:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it