How to spell QUORED correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "quored" instead of the intended word, here are a few suggestions that might help you find the correct spelling. Consider words like "quoted" or "quivered" depending on the context. If neither option fits, it might be worth reevaluating the word you initially intended to use.
List of suggestions on how to spell quored correctly
- bored I was bored out of my mind waiting for the train to arrive.
- cored She cored the apple before slicing it.
- cured The doctor prescribed me some antibiotics and within a week, I was cured of my infection.
- Gored The bullfighter was gored by the raging bull during the bullfight.
- Liquored I am going to have a liquored night
- Lured The beautiful scenery lured us to take a hike in the woods.
- Pored After a long day at work, I could use some pored over book.
- queered He was queered when he walked in on them in the act.
- Queried The reporter queried the politician about the controversial statements he made during the rally.
- queued The customers patiently queued outside the store, waiting for it to open.
- quire The old book had a quire of parchment pages.
- Quirked I'm a little Quirked, so I like to dress up.
- quote She always likes to start her speeches with an inspirational quote.
- Quoted "He was quoted in the article as saying,"
- Scored My team scored a goal.
- squared If you multiply 3 by 3, you get 9 squared.
- squired As a young man, he squired for the wealthy in hopes of making connections that would help him succeed in business.
Misspelling of the day