How to spell RADES correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "rades" instead of "grades", don't worry! Automatic spellcheck may not always catch such errors. Here are a few suggestions to rectify the misspelling: "grades", "reads", "races" or "roads". Always double-check your spellings to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.
List of suggestions on how to spell rades correctly
- fades As the sun sets, the light fades and darkness takes over.
- grades I got grades in my homework.
- jades The sun jades the paint on the car.
- lades She lades the heavy bags of groceries into the trunk of her car.
- Races The marathon attracts runners from various races and backgrounds.
- radars The air traffic controllers were able to monitor incoming planes on their radars.
- radios My grandfather still uses an old-fashioned AM/FM radios to listen to his favorite talk shows.
- RADS The radiation assessment and detection system is one of RADS's top priorities.
- Rages The fire rages on, spreading quickly through the forest.
- raiders The raiders were vicious and extremely violent.
- raids He never goes on raids anymore.
- rakes The sun was setting behind the rakes in the garden.
- Rapes I refuse to watch any movie that trivializes or normalizes rapes.
- RARES I collect rares from all over the world, and have some very valuable pieces in my collection.
- rates The interest rates on my savings account have increased.
- Rats They make great pets, but be sure to keep their population under control - rats can spread disease!
- RAVES She raves about her favorite band whenever she gets the chance.
- razes The hurricane razes the entire town leaving nothing but destruction behind.
- readers Readers can immerse themselves in a good book and forget about their surroundings.
- readies She readies herself for the big presentation by practicing in front of the mirror.
- redoes He redoes his homework until he gets the perfect score.
- REDS I love wearing reds to make a bold statement.
- riders The riders were heading home.
- rids The new vacuum completely rids my carpet of pet hair.
- rites Our family's ancient rites are a source of comfort.
- rodeos Every year my family attends the local rodeos.
- rods She fished for rods in the water.
- trades He often trades his old clothes for new ones with his friends.
- wades The dog wades through the shallow water to retrieve the stick.
Misspelling of the day