How to spell RAGAIN correctly?
If you're struggling with the misspelling "ragain", there are a couple of possible correct suggestions. One option could be "again", which means once more or once again. Another possibility is "remain", referring to staying in the same place or continuing to exist. Remember to proofread your work to ensure accuracy!
List of suggestions on how to spell ragain correctly
- again I need to proofread my essay again before submitting it.
- gain She was able to gain the trust of her team by being honest and transparent.
- RAGA The musician played a traditional Indian raga on his sitar.
- Ragging Ragging of juniors is considered as a form of bullying and is prohibited in many educational institutions.
- raging The wildfire was raging out of control, spreading rapidly across the dry brush.
- raglan The raglan sleeves on the sweater are designed to provide a more comfortable and relaxed fit for the wearer.
- rain I always enjoy listening to the sound of rain hitting the roof at night.
- reagan The president of the United States during the Reagan administration was Ronald Reagan.
- regain It took some time for her to regain her strength after the illness.
- regains After a brief rest, the athlete regains their strength and continues the race.
Misspelling of the day