How to spell RAGARED correctly?
"Ragared" is not a recognized word in the English dictionary. However, if the intended word is "regarded", possible correct suggestions are: "regarded", "regard", "regarding", "disregarded" or "misregarded". It is important to proofread and check spelling to avoid confusion or misunderstandings in communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell ragared correctly
- Raged The fire raged through the forest, leaving destruction in its wake.
- ragged After playing outside all day, the little boy's clothes were ragged and torn.
- ragweed My allergies always act up in the fall due to the abundance of ragweed.
- Reared She was reared by her grandparents after her parents' death.
- Regaled After hours of listening to the old man's stories, the guests were regaled with tales of his wild youth.
- regard He has a great regard for his teacher, as she always inspires him to achieve his goals.
- Regarded He was highly regarded in the music industry for his talent and innovation.
- Wagered She wagered all her savings on the roulette wheel and ended up winning big.
Misspelling of the day