How to spell RAGBAGGES correctly?
If you've mistyped "ragbagges", fret not, there are better alternatives. "Ragbags" or "ragbags'" are correct forms for the plural of this term, commonly referring to a collection of miscellaneous items. So, next time, remember to drop the extra "e" and stick with these accurate spellings.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell ragbagges correctly
- cabbages I love to make homemade coleslaw with fresh cabbages from the garden.
- ragbag The garage was filled with a ragbag of old clothes, toys, and books.
- ragtags The group of ragtags gathered together to start their own punk rock band.
- rampages During the protest, the crowd began to turn violent, looting stores and causing rampages throughout the city.
- ratbags I can't believe those ratbags stole my lunch from the office fridge again!
- ravages The wildfires swept through the forest, leaving behind a trail of destruction and ravages.
- rebadges The company rebadges the imported products with their own brand name before selling them in the market.
Misspelling of the day