How to spell RAKET correctly?
If you have misspelled "raket", don't worry, we've got you covered! The correct suggestions for this misspelling could be "rocket" or "racket". Both words refer to different things but share a similar sound. Always double-check your spelling, and these alternatives will ensure you convey the right meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell raket correctly
- braked The driver suddenly braked when the deer ran across the road.
- caret I left a caret to show where to insert the missing word in the sentence.
- Racked After the workout, my muscles were racked with pain.
- racket John wadded up the old tennis racket and pitched it into the yard.
- rackets She hits balls with her rackets.
- rage The rage he felt after discovering the truth was uncontrollable.
- Raged I was so furious with him that I could have raged.
- rake I grabbed the rake and began to sweep the leaves into a pile.
- rakes He uses rakes to clean up the leaves in his yard.
- ramjet The ramjet is the most advanced type of aircraft engine.
- ranked The ranked list is based on the number of votes cast.
- rat I picked up a rat from under the couch.
- rate The conversion rate from USD to Euro is constantly changing.
- rocket The NASA rocket launched into space with a roar.
Misspelling of the day