How to spell RALATES correctly?
If you accidentally typed "ralates" instead of "relates", don't worry! You can correct this misspelling by replacing the "a" with an "e". Such a common error is easily rectifiable and ensures that your written content is accurate and professional.
List of suggestions on how to spell ralates correctly
- Palates The chef was determined to create a unique dish that would delight the palates of all who tasted it.
- Pilates Pilates is a form of exercise that helps to improve your balance and strengthen your muscles.
- prelates The prelates convened in the cathedral to elect a new bishop.
- radiates The star radiates energy.
- Rallies Protests led by the president occasionally turn into rallies in his favor.
- rates The interest rates on mortgages have been fluctuating in response to economic conditions.
- rebates I received $50 in rebates after purchasing my new phone.
- relate I find it easy to relate to people who share similar interests to me.
- related The information in this book is related to the topic of environmental science.
- relates The book relates the story of a young girl who overcomes adversity to achieve her dreams.
- slates The teacher handed out the slates to each student for them to take notes.
- valuates The appraisers use a complex algorithm that valuates properties based on various factors.
Misspelling of the day