How to spell REAGY correctly?
If you're struggling with the misspelling "reagy", here are some possible correct suggestions to consider: "ready", "regal", "reality", "really" or "regard". Double-checking spellings and using tools like spell check can help avoid such errors and ensure clarity in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell reagy correctly
- creaky The old stairs were so creaky that they made a noise with every step.
- edgy The music at the concert tonight is supposed to be really edgy and experimental.
- freaky The abandoned house had a freaky feeling, as if it was haunted by ghosts.
- racy The novel was considered racy for its time due to its provocative themes and explicit language.
- rag The old rag was used to clean up the spilled coffee.
- RAGA Her soulful rendition of a classic raga brought tears to the eyes of everyone in the audience.
- rags After cleaning the entire house, she threw the dirty rags into the washing machine.
- rangy The shepherd dog had a rangy build that made him perfect for herding sheep through the hilly terrain.
- react When the teacher announced the test, the students began to react with nervousness and anxiety.
- read I like to read books before bed to help me fall asleep.
- ready I am excited and ready for my upcoming vacation.
- real She always knew her dream of becoming a writer was real.
- really I'm really looking forward to my trip next week.
- ream I can't believe they're shutting down the restaurant because of the ream of paper they needed to recycle.
- reap Farmers work hard all year to reap the rewards of their crops during harvest season.
- relay She ran to the relay to get help.
- rely I fully rely on you.
- repay You need to repay your loan.
- Ridgy The mountain range was characterized by its ridgy peaks and deep valleys.
Misspelling of the day