Correct spelling for REAKKY
We think the word reakky is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for reakky
- break You will break my heart!"
- creak They rode across the creak and came to the palace; and the Prince, after kissing his father and mother, said, 'I have brought you all kinds of presents from abroad; but best of all I have brought home a bride.
- creaky And he went to the door of the hut, and there was sitting his old woman in a ragged dress, cleaning out a saucepan, and singing in a creaky old voice.
- croaky A long-drawn crow, hoarse and croaky as ever cochin-china fowl uttered after heavily flapping its wings, and Stan was back in Old England, dull, aching, stupidly drowsy, and in a confused way feeling that he was by a farmyard with the window open.
- freak That the old house in Gloucestershire was hers, left directly to her and not to her father, by a curious freak on the part of his aunt, one Janet Ross, who disapproved of Anthony's habit of living up to whatever he made each year by his pictures, and saving nothing that he earned.
- freaky Fogs are freaky; ocean mists are often eerie in movements.
- leakey Other political or pressure groups: labor unions; Roman Catholic Church; unregistered SAFINA party with which prominent naturalist Richard Leakey is associated
- leaky Even while we were only a Boarding-out Committee, it was found necessary to have one paid inspector; but there was great dissatisfaction with the Boys' Reformatory which had been located in an old leaky hulk, where the boys could learn neither seamanship nor anything else-and with some other details of the management of the destitute poor, and a commission with the Chief Justice as Chairman, was appointed to make enquiries and suggest reforms.
- peaky It is like liberty itself, after the peaky confinement of Sicily.
- rack It jes' snapped its tail-ker-rack-as it moved off."
- rag "It isn't an interesting story," he cried; "and I won't hear any more; and I won't have your money if I mayn't go halves with Polly; and I'll work to earn more than that, and we'll all be jolly together, and you may give your twenty thousand to the old rag-bags, and so I tell you, Aunt Kipp."
- rake With, the iron rake of the telegraph it draws the whole world to our door every morning.
- rank How justly they conferred upon him this rank of primogeniture, I will not determine.
- ray Melinda asked, but in the bright, rolling eyes there was no ray of reason; only the lip quivered slightly, and Ethie said so sadly, so beseechingly, "Don't send me away, when I am so tired and sorry."
- ready I vaiting long time all ready, but yust lak I tol' you, he coom."
- really Do you really want to do that?
- rear The captain was John Willett Payn, afterward a rear admiral.
- reek In the mess kitchen there was grayish smoke and the reek of scorched and ruined food.
- relay Hence, assuming that the relay is to be actuated from the distant end, D, it is in a sense immaterial whether the batteries connected with wire A assist or oppose each other, as, in either case, the bar would be magnetized only through the operation of the distant key.
- remake For when the public has once made up its mind about any man's work, it does not relish any attempt to force it to unmake this opinion and to remake it.
- remark Jacqueline made but one remark.
- repay It will repay a house-keeper to make several visits to the kitchen at unexpected hours.
- retake As I was informed that Mary Scott was a reliable Christian woman, I gave her a plan, and names of persons and places of safety, with a charge not to stop over the second night-if possible, to avoid it-at the first place named; for it was too near her master's brother, Wright Ray, as he would make great efforts to retake them.
- rickey " Rickey Snyder," said Mrs. Mason.
- rocky P. 83. Rocky ones.
- wrack In the night heavy storm-clouds gathered o'er us, and vivid lightnings played around the rocks near the camp: a storm came up and seemed to part in two, one half going north and the other south; but just before daybreak we were awakened by a crash of thunder that seemed to split the hills; and we heard the wrack as though the earth and sky would mingle; but only a few drops of rain fell, too little to leave any water, even on the surface of the flat rocks close to the camp.
- wreak Depend upon it, when they all eat together, and talk over the number of their warriors who have been slain, they will wreak their vengeance upon us.
- wreck "Because the wreck was still undisturbed," Kenniston answered.
- Repack Draw off the water, repack, and cover the whole with a piece of brown paper; throw over a heavy bag or a bit of burlap, and stand aside for one or two hours to ripen.
- Ricky Now, have you tried your own way of rectifying this business, Ricky?"
- Reg And look at that line of blue mountains, Reg!
- REC When he saw me step out of the rec room doorway, he motioned me down the hall farther.
- RCA Graduates of RCA Institutes Find It Easier to Get Good Jobs
- wreaks First he wreaks his indignation upon the divers kinds of hats, stuck full of feathers, of various colors, "ensigns of vanity," "fluttering sails and feathered flags of defiance to virtue"; then upon the monstrous ruffs that stand out a quarter of a yard from the neck.
51 words made from the letters reakky
4 letter words made from reakky:
5 letter words made from reakky:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed