Correct spelling for REBECA
We think the word rebeca is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rebeca
- beck The eunuch rubbed his jeweled hands, smiling the while as was his custom, and murmured: "It can't fail to succeed now; the girl is caught, her lover is at my beck and call, the old secret flight of steps is in good order, Nitetis has been weeping bitterly on a day of universal rejoicing, and the blue lily opens to-morrow night.
- quebec But from the fact that Arnold had sent a letter forward to a friend by an Indian who betrayed his trust by giving information of the approaching troops it is believed Quebec would have been easily captured.
- rebekah I do not think Rebekah was kinder and sweeter in Abraham's servant's eyes than was this wight in mine.
- rebel Cease, rebel feelings, cease your dreadful strife; The theme's my love, the partner of my life.
- rebuke "I have a mirror before me," said Thessaly, "and can stare without fear of rebuke.
- reek The reek of the kennels and the close air from the houses seemed to stifle us.
- reuben " Reuben Hallard and His Adventures," by Peter Westcott.
- robe "Tall, slim figure wearing a white robe, but at the distance in this light can't make out the face.
- roebuck He kills the roebuck or the moose-deer, which maintains him and his family for many days, during which cessation the muscles regain their spring and fit him for fresh toils.
- rube "'I don't quite see all the ways yet, Rube; however, we shall see what sort of a place we are put in to-night, and can then come to some conclusion.
52 words made from the letters rebeca
3 letter words made from rebeca:
5 letter words made from rebeca:
4 letter words made from rebeca:
6 letter words made from rebeca:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable