How to spell REBETER correctly?
If you've made the common misspelling "rebeter", don't worry - it happens to everyone! The correct spelling, however, is "rebutter". A rebutter is someone who presents a counter-argument or refutes a statement. So, next time you want to challenge an opinion, remember to use the correct term and rebutter effectively!
List of suggestions on how to spell rebeter correctly
- debater She is a skilled debater who always presents well-reasoned arguments and counterarguments.
- Demeter Demeter was fiercely protective of her daughter, Persephone.
- greeter The greeter at the entrance of the store greeted every customer with a warm smile.
- rebate I received a rebate of $50 for purchasing the latest model of the smartphone.
- rebated The store rebated a portion of the purchase price as a loyalty reward.
- rebates I applied for several rebates after purchasing a new car to receive cash back on my purchase.
- recenter I need to recenter my thoughts and find my focus before starting this important project.
- reciter The talented reciter captivated the audience with her moving poetry performance.
- reefer He was caught with a reefer in his possession and now faces drug charges.
- reenter After taking a year off to travel, she decided to reenter the workforce with a fresh perspective and new skills.
- refuter The refuter presented a compelling argument that dismantled the opponent's claims.
- reheater The power plant uses a reheater to increase the temperature of the steam before it enters the turbine again.
- reinter I need to reinter the data from the previous study into my new research project.
- relater The relater of the story added vivid details and emotion, allowing the listeners to immerse themselves in the narrative.
- remoter The remoter regions of the country are home to many rare and endangered species.
- RENATER The RENATER network in France provides high-speed internet connection for research and education institutions.
- reneger He gained a reputation as a reneger after consistently failing to fulfill his promises.
- renewer The yoga class attracted a diverse group of participants, including beginners and experienced renewers.
- renter The renter will be moving into the apartment next week.
- repeater He installed a wireless repeater in his home to boost the wifi signal.
- reveler The reveler danced energetically at the lively music festival.
- riveter The skilled riveter worked diligently to secure the metal plates together.
- teeter The toddler tried to teeter on one foot but quickly lost her balance and fell down.
- Webster Webster's dictionary is a popular resource for checking the definitions of words.
Misspelling of the day