Correct spelling for RECAVED
We think the word recaved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recaved
- carved It was of white marble, and richly carved, and was the gift of a Roman officer to the Jews.
- craved And on this occasion, she did not take time to consider how much the man before her still craved for sanctuary.
- received I have known all that has happened since we left Ireland, through the letters my mother has received.
- recover She was not really afraid that her father would not recover; she knew indeed that he was very ill, much worse than he had ever been at Florence, and that it might be a long, long time before he would be well again, but she did not think that he was going to die.
- recovered How he would take it, when he recovered, I did not know: nor did I greatly care.
- removed Perhaps a little removed; still, there it is.
- revived It had been revived again, but Antony called them the "Comrades of Death."
- wrecked They live in streets where most of the houses have been hit and many of them wrecked.
- Caved Then instantly the blood sank from his heart, as if its very walls had caved in, for he remembered the trysting-hour-now gone by!
- Racked Out of the mouth of the babe I might learn the secret that had racked my brain for days and weeks.
- Raged Lygon, in whom a blind hatred of the man still raged, was about to reply, when he heard a voice calling, "Daddy, Daddy!"
- Raked We raked all these out of the fire.
- Raved The doctor having failed, a local preacher was called in, who with the assistance of certain of his flock screamed and sang and raved over Tommy for several hours, making such a noise as set Lady Eleanor's peacocks screaming till they could scream no more.
- Regaled "And so Father Barney and I have met at last," said he, rather cheerily, as the hot fumes of the toddy regaled his nostrils.
- Roved I avoided catching his eye, which roved from you to me continually."
- Wreaked The vengeance which my own hands had wreaked on him, he was, of all men the surest to repay.
- reacted After her great disappointment she had surrendered to depression of spirit, and she reacted in the same way after her father's death.
- recalled Sandy recalled his first visit to the Walden back door and his courage rose-they had learned to trust him even in Lost Hollow!
- graved And he graved the doors of the inner temple, that is, for the holy of holies: and the doors of the temple without were of gold.
101 words made from the letters recaved
3 letter words made from recaved:
4 letter words made from recaved:
5 letter words made from recaved:
6 letter words made from recaved:
7 letter words made from recaved:
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats