Correct spelling for RECEDS
We think the word receds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for receds
- recede All day the gleaming lake beckoned them onward, and seemed to recede.
- recess They sat down together in the recess, and she added: "I used to sit here with Miss Van Hook; she could hear better in the noise the waves made.
- Raced Her three friends needed no second invitation and throwing all dignity to the winds, raced down the street in the direction of the burning building.
- Receded The surgeon's face looked sadly at her and receded, small and fine, to an infinite distance.
- Seeds "But after some time had elapsed, and when at the end of a long and difficult journey we approached at last the borders of that country where the people dwelt who possessed the precious stones, we halted, and determined at least to plant those seeds, and ascertain whether they would indeed grow in the wonderful way the African merchant had told us.
- Races But, after all, there was something wrong about those summer boat-races.
- Records Twenty-one others were probably not hanged; the records are lost.
- Rests So thar it rests.
- recedes That species, however, both in its manners and aspect, recedes materially from the remainder.
- resides I fancy most explorers have met this type of individual-the self-complacent Briton, who, being located for business or other purposes in a foreign or colonial city, never leaves it, and yet poses as an authority on the entire country, however vast, in which he temporarily resides.
- reads And while he reads, thus let his conscience speak-'There is a man whose worth and virtues are such, that the loss of him would be a loss to the whole human race.
51 words made from the letters receds
4 letter words made from receds:
5 letter words made from receds:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes