Correct spelling for RECEITE
We think the word receite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for receite
- deceit She must be false, but false with such perfect deceit, that he must regard her as a pearl of truth.
- recede The winter passed, and with each year that slipped away the chances seemed to recede farther and farther.
- receipt "I didn't mean-h'm, h'm, h'm-" He ran his eye over the receipt he had written.
- receive Is this all the return that you receive for what you have done for your sister and her husband?
- received I received no answer, but waited ten days.
- receiver His voice sounded in the tube and was gone, and he hung up the receiver.
- recent He distinguished himself greatly in the recent affair."
53 words made from the letters receite
3 letter words made from receite:
4 letter words made from receite:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re