Correct spelling for RECEITED
We think the word receited is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for receited
- received Then I'll tell you that I received a letter from your father yesterday.
- recite "Perhaps the gentleman will be good enough to recite them," said Madame Denis, with a side-glance at her uncle.
- reciter It pierced the night, and enclosed the words of the reciter, one sound prisoned by another lighter and less than itself.
- Receded Beyond this the hill receded, forming a nearly circular basin a mile in diameter, from the sides of which the rocks ascended almost perpendicularly, so that the only means of entering it was through the gorge.
- Receipted All accounts were paid in gold by this old steward, who first brought the receipted bill in to my uncle, and then received the exact amount, after having left the room, and waited until he was rung for, so that he might not learn the repository from which my uncle drew his store.
- Recited When silence was restored I began, and whilst my fingers moved sluggishly across the strings, striking here and there a chord, I recited the epic I had penned.
- recites Perhaps here is some indomitable Ulysses, who, scorning a blind immortalizer, recites his own rude Odyssey.
108 words made from the letters receited
4 letter words made from receited:
5 letter words made from receited:
drice, cidre, dicer, ceder, citee, deice, edite, trice, cedit, erdei, tiede, deter, cedre, crete, erect, riced, terce, retie, crede, detre, tiree, creed, cider, treed, redec, eider, eerie, ticer, reede, dirce, etree, decir, trece, edict, tired, recit, tried, eteri, teide, deere, erice, erede, recti, riede.
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats