Correct spelling for RECEIVA
We think the word receiva is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for receiva
- deceive Your instinct did not deceive you.
- perceive Under these circumstances you will perceive that if you desire to do something for them it will not be difficult to find something which should be done.
- receive Madame d'Urfe was to receive the child into her arms the moment it was born; and to keep it beside her in bed for seven days.
- received Coventry received him ill.
- receiver Penny caught up the receiver eagerly.
- recessive This is somewhat the same idea as that of Bateson when he states that it is easy to understand the origin of a recessive character but difficult to conceive the origin of a dominant.
- recife British Cemetery may refer to Bilbao British Cemetery, Spain Cementerio Británico, Buenos Aires, Argentina Cemitério dos Ingleses, Gamboa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Cemitério dos Ingleses, Recife, Brazil British Cemetery, Callao, Peru British Cemetery Elvas, Portugal British Cemetery in Madrid, Spain The British Cemetery Montevideo, Uruguay
- reeve Pete Reeve looked closely at his companion.
- relieve Then she stopped suddenly, and Joe gulped his beer and Kitty went to the piano to relieve her embarrassment.
- reserve When I meet my friends I always reserve to myself the right of ordering the first drink.
- Receiving There had been something a little hurried and abrupt in her manner of receiving me, when I came in.
- Reva Amy Madigan originally read for Reva, Codys sister, and told Hill and Silver that she wanted to play the role of McCoy which, she remembers, "was written to be played by an overweight male who was a good soldier and really needed a job.
- receives On the summit of a table-land, rising abruptly several hundred feet above the shore of the bay, there is a lake of considerable size and very great depth, and which apparently receives a very inadequate supply from the elevated land on which it is situated.
- receivers Being obliged to raise money, he deposited with the Bank the bonds of the Receivers-General which had been consigned to him, but which were already discharged by the sums transmitted to their credit in the account current.
90 words made from the letters receiva
3 letter words made from receiva:
4 letter words made from receiva:
5 letter words made from receiva:
6 letter words made from receiva:
cervia, receiv, cevaer, cierva, reavie, cavier.
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with