How to spell RECENTS correctly?
If you're mistakenly typing "recents" instead of "recent", don't fret! Here are some accurate alternatives to consider: "latest", "newest", "most recent" or even simply "recent". Choosing the right word will help convey your message accurately and professionally. Remember to proofread for typos to ensure your writing shines.
List of suggestions on how to spell recents correctly
- ascents I made several ascents during my hike.
- CENTS I need to get some cents for the parking meter.
- crescents Gold crescents hung from her ears.
- descents I sometimes take the stairs instead of the elevator because they feel more like descents.
- docents The docents will be happy to point you in the right direction.
- percents I'm not able to give you a sentence on "percents" without a context, could you please give me more information?
- presents I am very excited to receive my presents.
- recedes As you climb higher up the mountain, the valley below recedes from view.
- receipts I need to keep all my receipts to track my expenses for tax purposes.
- recent I have read a recent article about climate change.
- Recenter I need to recenter myself and focus on what's important.
- recently I recently started a new job in the marketing department.
- recounts He recounts his adventures in vivid detail.
- regents A group of regents are responsible for overseeing the college.
- relents After hours of negotiating, the CEO relents and agrees to the demands of the striking workers.
- rents My friend rents a cozy apartment in the city center.
- repents He repents for his mistakes and strives to do better in the future.
- resent She couldn't help but resent his constant interference in her work.
- resents She resents being overlooked for the promotion.
- resets Each time you turn off your computer, it resets your browser settings.
- Rodents Some rodents, such as mice and rats, are known to spread diseases to humans.
- scents The scents of fresh-cut grass and blooming flowers filled the air.
Misspelling of the day