Correct spelling for RECEPIT
We think the word recepit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recepit
- precept We cannot expect the nature of things to change, and precept to become more powerful than example.
- receipt A receipt in full?
- receipts I left Cadio in doubt between good and average receipts.
- recent His happiness was complete, and during recent years this, too, had cheered her heart and restored her lost capacity for the enjoyment of life.
- receptive Thought-currents rush everywhere about the world, affecting every one more or less, and-er- particularly lodging in minds receptive to them.
119 words made from the letters recepit
3 letter words made from recepit:
4 letter words made from recepit:
5 letter words made from recepit:
6 letter words made from recepit:
7 letter words made from recepit:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re