How to spell RECERSE correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "recerse", don't fret! The correct spelling is "reverse". Phonetically, it may seem confusing, but remember the "v" in the word. To correct this mistake, simply swap the "c" with a "v" and you've got it right.
List of suggestions on how to spell recerse correctly
- racers The racers were very fast.
- recede The water level will recede once the storm is over.
- recess The children were ecstatic for recess as they ran out the school doors to the playground.
- recessed The lights were recessed in the ceiling, creating a soft glow in the room.
- recesses In the afternoon recesses, the students were allowed to leave the classroom.
- recourse He had no recourse but to accept the deal.
- recurs The same issue recurs every time we try to run the software.
- Reese I got a Reese's Pumpkin Pie as a gift.
- refers That refers to your problem with punctuation.
- rehearse I need to rehearse my presentation before giving it to the board members.
- reverse I hit the reverse button to go back to the previous song on my playlist.
- reverses The car suddenly reverses to avoid hitting the pedestrian.
Misspelling of the day