Correct spelling for RECEVED
We think the word receved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for receved
- recede That is the way, boy, which promises escape; if the wind holds, the water-so the experienced Phoenicians assure us-will recede still farther toward the sea.
- receive Does he not say that he knows of nothing that would give him more pleasure than to receive an answer from me?"
- received They must have received word about our being there.
- receiver She went out and took up the receiver.
- recessed Deeply recessed in the thick wall, the low sill afforded standing room, and by peering obliquely through the bars he caught first the flutter of her skirt, then gradually she forged into full view.
- relieved "So it does," acquiesced Mr. Byrd, in a relieved tone.
- Deceived "Has the blackguard deceived me?
- Receded Although the church as a national body receded from its early position of attacking slavery and thereafter compromised with the institution, there was among these people in the various parts of the country a continuous effort to promote the religious instruction of the Negroes.
- Recited She recited one night one of Alphonse Daudet's little contes, "Lettres de Mon Moulin," I think, beginning-"Qui n'a pas vu Avignon du temps des Papes n'a rien vu."
- Reefed Towards night the wind rose, and gradually increased until it blew a heavy gale, so strong that all the sails had to be taken in-all but the foresail and the main-topsail closely reefed.
- receives That scholar receives his pupils in a bare room, where it is very doubtful whether the students are allowed to sit down.
38 words made from the letters receved
4 letter words made from receved:
5 letter words made from receved:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes