Correct spelling for RECEVIDE
We think the word recevide is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recevide
- recede These are matters to which I long to testify, but I must wait till they recede into the past.
- receive Say that you receive me as your father for such I am."
- received But if everything was bad, as more often happened, who received the blame?
- receiver Again takes off receiver.
- recife  The Brazilian official titles are given for the state capitals: Belem for Para; Sao Luiz for Maranhao; Sao Salvador for Bahia; and Recife for Pernambuco.
- recite After the children are sleepy we do not keep them up to recite the "Larger Catechism."
- reserved It was reserved for the last Flavian to revive the methods of Tiberius.
- reside As he disliked the publicity of the house in Jamestown, Cockburn suggested on their return that he should reside at a pretty little bungalow, not far from the town, named "The Briars."
- Deceived He had deceived her, the wretch!
- Receded Night was settling on the field, and although the gallant Pelham, the boy soldier, brought a gun into action within seventy paces of Gibbon's line, yet the front of fire, flashing redly through the gloom, neither receded nor advanced.
- Redivide After the famous earthquake of Riobamba, which occurred on the west coast of South America in 1797, the people of the district in which the town of that name was situated were forced to redivide their land, the original boundaries having disappeared.
- receives Toward the center of the pileus are irregular wrinkles or shallow pits, the wrinkles anastomosing more or less, and it is because of this character of the surface of the pileus that the plant receives its specific name.
110 words made from the letters recevide
4 letter words made from recevide:
5 letter words made from recevide:
6 letter words made from recevide:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with