Correct spelling for RECEVIED
We think the word recevied is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recevied
- perceived During the few seconds in which they stood looking at each other she had perceived also a great change in him.
- recede But he could not then recede from the enterprise, so he set sail.
- receive If they are coming this way, we shall get ready to receive them; and if not, we need not further trouble ourselves.
- received He called to her, but received no answer.
- receiver Little did she guess as she wrote that parting letter, what desperate misery it would cause to the receiver!
- recessed It has the curious adjuncts of a recessed seat on either side, and two very fine marble candelabra.
- Deceived The next day, she was the Mattie that deceived even her father, who had been alarmed at her yester-night.
- Receded We passed over stony plains, or low, sandy, and swampy ground, since the valleys near the hills opened out as we receded from them.
- Recited The lesson, though a difficult one, was very tolerably recited; for Elsie, knowing Arthur's propensity for teasing, had studied it in her own room before school hours.
- Reefed The ship was now under mizen-topsail, close-reefed main-topsail, and fore-topsail and foresail, no new mainsail having been bent.
- receives The reader must conceive the character of the speaker, and enter into the depths of her motives, before understanding the thought; but after he has done so, he receives a clearer and more forcible impression than is otherwise possible.
- receivers This circular, in the interest of railroad companies, is signed by Willis Drummond, commissioner, and directed to registers and receivers of district land offices.
89 words made from the letters recevied
4 letter words made from recevied:
5 letter words made from recevied:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes