Correct spelling for RECIEIVE
We think the word recieive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recieive
- deceive "I want an opportunity, my dear, of telling Miss Henley that I have been wicked enough to deceive her, before she finds it out for herself.
- perceive "Can't you perceive the signs of blood about the ears?
- receive But from whom do we wish to receive that honour?
- received Had I received it, I would have gone away in silence and suffered in silence.
- receiver The structure of a noble household of an earl was as follows: The chief official was the receiver general.
- recessive If a heterozygote is bred with a pure recessive the offspring are half heterozygote and half recessive.
- recife This higher mix between rock and Brazilian pop music resulted in several famous musicians and bands: Secos & Molhados (identified as glam rock too), Raul Seixas, Novos Baianos, A Cor do Som, Robertinho do Recife and a union of Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Maria Bethânia and Gilberto Gil in the show named Doces Bárbaros.
- reeve Ah, said Reeve, it was him, then-the old hound!
- relieve "You relieve my partners and myself of a great anxiety.
- reserve Is every bit of our reserve air used?
- receives "When my prince and friend receives this," added he, "Wallace shall have bidden an eternal farewell to Scotland; but his heart will be amidst its hills.
- receivers For long, weary hours Hood waited, his ears glued to the receivers.
43 words made from the letters recieive
4 letter words made from recieive:
5 letter words made from recieive:
6 letter words made from recieive:
Misspelling of the day
- am overjoyed