Correct spelling for RECIVE
We think the word recive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recive
- receive The lady declared she knew the signora would receive her when she saw the card.
- received Mrs. Raleigh received her with some surprise.
- receiver He hung up the receiver, and bounded across the room to where his coat hung over the back of a chair.
- recife March 2, 2012 - the Justice of the city of Recife, Pernambuco authorized the adoption of a baby by a gay couple.
- recipe It appears that she has been trying to obtain the recipe for years, but only one person had it, and she guarded it with the most jealous secrecy.
- recite I had other ventures and adventures in a small way; but it would weary any mortal man to recite; and the recital would only be one which has been often told already, by poor literary adventurers.
- reeve And yet it was the truth, and Pete Reeve was to hang for it.
- relive On the other extreme is severely deficient autobiographical memory where a person cannot relive memories from their lives, although this does not affect their everyday functioning.
- restive They were the restive, high-spirited animals which had brought about the accident on Stag's Hill.
- revise Robert Nares was appointed to continue and revise the catalogue.
- revive He appeared to revive slightly.
- rive "His enpierced breast Sharp sorrow did in thousand pieces rive,"
- receives The air resting on the sea, then, like that resting on a forest, receives little or no heat by reflection or contact; and is therefore colder than that which lies over a cultivated country.
31 words made from the letters recive
4 letter words made from recive:
5 letter words made from recive:
reive, erice, creve, rieve, cervi.
6 letter words made from recive:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates