Correct spelling for RECIVED
We think the word recived is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for recived
- receive And ought I not to be there to receive them?
- received She had received the letter when coming in just before dinner.
- receiver The prisoners, who had heard all, watched his face grimly set as he held the receiver to his ear.
- recife Peter of Clerics, established on June 26, 1700, bought nearly 20 years later, an orchard and six houses located in the center of Aguas Verdes, in the San Antonio neighborhood of Recife, to the construction of a church of its own.
- recite "I should detain you very long, though I hope it would not be thought too long, to recite all our remarkable mercies; and it is an excellent thing that they are so numerous.
- Deceived The doctor had deceived her wilfully.
- Receded She was conscious of the button as Saxham and the crowded, grimy platform receded from her view.
- Recited None sung; vespers and compline B.V.M., recited.
- receives The servant comes out of the post-office with a great bundle of letters, which the Countess receives from him, and with two or three packages, which he hands over to the maids.
81 words made from the letters recived
4 letter words made from recived:
5 letter words made from recived:
Misspelling of the day
- assume the role