Correct spelling for REFEE
We think the word refee is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for refee
- fee A small fee is charged to those who apply.
- reef It was underneath the sand, flowing along the bed-rock, and all that was needed was a solid reef of country-rock to bring it up to the surface.
- reeve The reeve who had the feast in charge hastened to them.
- ref Ref. : C. 281, L. 429, B. 425, S. P. 224, P. 30, B. ii. 295, T. 184. -W. 264, N. 225, V. 467.
- refer And will you promise me just to-to give this little slip of paper to your father-and never refer to the matter again, or let him?"
- referee The referee declared that the winner would live to a good old age, and Zig-Zag Fire promised to come at his call.
- refugee And, higher up, upon the flank of wooded mountains, is just visible still the great red-roofed farm of Cotendard, built by his friend Lord Wemyss, another Jacobite refugee, who had strange parties there and entertained Jean Jacques Rousseau in his exile.
- revue Valentina Mihailovna threw the " Revue des Deux Mondes" on the table, raised her eyes upwards as if thinking-a pose which suited her extremely.
- rf January 6: Seattle Mariners traded RF Seth Smith to Baltimore Orioles for RHP Yovani Gallardo & cash.
- rife Strange tales were rife concerning the end of the Moor and of his immediate kin, but the monks could make little out of them, for they were garbled and too ridiculous for belief.
- Reefed The taking up ice proved such cold work, that it was eight o'clock by the time the boats had made two trips, when we hoisted them in, and made sail to the west, under double-reefed top-sails and courses, with a strong gale at north, attended with snow and sleet, which froze to the rigging as it fell, making the ropes like wires, and the sails like boards or plates of metal.
- Renee Renee turned her face to her brother superciliously.
- reefs I thought I'd go crazy lying here picturing to myself a vessel out on the reefs."
- reefer He had evidently retired on our arrival in order to change his coat, for he wore a blue reefer jacket which had had but little wear, but the collar of which was twisted, showing that he had only that moment assumed it.
- missionarying He's the greatest fellow alive for missionarying to sick people.
- missioned Rarely beautiful as the picture was, Leigh received no impression of a "missioned spirit rising unawares," for as her wrap slipped down from her shoulders, she suggested rather that goddess who floated into the light one April day on the crest of a wave.
4 words made from the letters refee
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up