Correct spelling for REGAIND
We think the word regaind is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for regaind
- reagent Thus psychiatry has opened to us new conceptions and understandings of the relation of child and mother, child and father, the child as a reagent to the relations between mother and father, brothers and sisters, companions and community-in the competitions of real concrete life.
- rebind In their haste to fell the tree and load it, so that the teamsters could start, and leave them free to attack another, they had forgotten to rebind him.
- recant And thus recant she did, when familiar acquaintance with the genial and sagacious humorist had won for him her reverent love.
- regain Before his grim message was fairly comprehended, he had slammed into a gear and was off to regain the sacrificed moment.
- regard Bernard's blue eyes grew keener in their regard.
- regent D'Oysel needed a bodyguard; and he feared that the Lords would seize and carry off the Regent.
- regina "But he has no other friends," pleaded Regina.
- regains By that reunion, the whole regains, while the part retains, the consciousness the latter purloined....
- regained He had entirely regained his composure, and was thoroughly master of his own ugly temper, and of the situation, also, as he believed.
260 words made from the letters regaind
3 letter words made from regaind:
4 letter words made from regaind:
5 letter words made from regaind:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by