Correct spelling for REGARS
We think the word regars is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for regars
- gears But shooting the gears into high speed, Locke easily evaded them and turned up the first corner.
- regard "There is a dinner at Lord Crumbleton's-which I have too much regard for you to suggest.
- rogers Mr. Rogers laughed good-naturedly.
- Rages In a herd of animals, cattle, or horses, fear quickly becomes a panic and rages like a conflagration.
- regards As regards the Apelles-" "Well?"
- remarks And the count, who had made these remarks in an undertone, added aloud: "But, madame, I see that Monsieur Batonnin is no longer your partner; Monsieur Gerbault has taken his place, so you can have no reason to complain now."
- rears This beautiful bird rears her young in the holes of trees, generally overhanging the water.
- recurs It recurs constantly in the following portion.
- roars Roars of laughter greeted this sally, which had evidently been some time preparing for H.'s benefit; and as we took our departure and crawled down the pole, the scene so forcibly reminded me of "Bones" and "Massa Johnson" at the St. James's Hall that I nearly fell off it from laughing.
- rugs "But I don't want to be rolled up in rugs," said Anna-Felicitas mildly.
- rags Three or four days after he had gone I had the agreeable surprise of seeing my brother the priest, in rags as usual.
- GARS It gars a body spier whether he cares or no, said Malcolm gloomily.
- RIGS I was at The Rigs when the lawyer's letter came.
- rigors Vigorous as its landscape still remains, it has thus become the natural playground for a multitude of people unaccustomed to the rigors of a powerfully accented mountain country.
- regulars "Near one thousand seven hundred men-regulars, Tories, and Indians.
47 words made from the letters regars
3 letter words made from regars:
5 letter words made from regars:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of