Correct spelling for REGEIME
We think the word regeime is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for regeime
- grime I must get rid of this grime, and I have a million things to do and think of."
- ragtime She had tried to induce her cousin to join her, but that young lady was absorbed in running over a new ragtime song.
- redeem But it may well be that a woman does more to redeem a man by declining than by encouraging his attentions.
- regime You have heard of the fame of the Levellers, the discontented mutineers in Cromwell's army, the followers of John Lilburne, who for a brief space threatened the existence of the Parliamentary regime.
- regimen He used to declare that by following this regimen, he kept both himself and all his household in perfect health.
- requiem And that was the requiem of the Von Dussels!
- rime The whitish plain with its frozen cart ruts remains ever the same; it is blurred and does not reveal its distances; there is ever the same dense atmosphere, resembling cold white cotton wool, which has taken the place of air, and ever the two rows of trees powdered with rime, looking like big brooms which have been rolled in salt and thrust into the ground by their handles.
- Reggie She spread a blanket for herself and put Reggie in the pen.
- regimes The partisan business cycle suggests that cycles result from the successive elections of administrations with different policy regimes.
- pregame The Battle Hymn of the Bulldog Nation" is a slowed down version of The Battle Hymn of the Republic arranged in 1987 and is a hallowed song played pregame and postgame by the Redcoat Band.
46 words made from the letters regeime
3 letter words made from regeime:
5 letter words made from regeime:
Misspelling of the day
- acting in response
- co occur
- getting just desserts