Correct spelling for REGIIME
We think the word regiime is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for regiime
- grime No, he would not touch her, he told himself; she was to be his wife-she was the sweetest, purest human flower that ever bloomed, and until he was freer from the grime of his past he would not insult her by further intimacy.
- ragtime Plans for sport in ragtime wanted!
- regime Resentment flared, but the scrip was the only money available, and it still bound the people to the new regime.
- regimen His grandfather had decided that this regimen was essential for the education of a prince who was to humble the proud monarchy of Spain, and regain the territory which had been so unjustly wrested from his ancestors.
- requiem She retired to her cell, wrote a few words of parting to her friends, played, upon a harp which had found its way into the prison, her requiem, in tones so wild and mournful, that, floating, in the dark hours of the night, through those sepulchral caverns, they fell like unearthly music upon the despairing souls there incarcerated.
- rime Ye min' the rime, father?
- Reggie It would be a crime to keep Reggie inside on a day like this, Nancy thought.
- GIMME He gimme a look out of them fine black eyes of his which I won't never forget.
51 words made from the letters regiime
3 letter words made from regiime:
4 letter words made from regiime:
5 letter words made from regiime:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates