Correct spelling for REGULLY
We think the word regully is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for regully
- gull Waves and sky; waves and sky; a gull in the distance but nothing else.
- gully If they came suddenly to a deep gully the foremost would tumble in till it was full, and thus form a bridge of bone and flesh over which the rest would pass.
- jelly Add a pinch of salt, half a cupful of sugar, and one cupful of jelly.
- kelly Would you take a message to Mistaire Kelly Eyre for me?
- legally "I tell you she was never married to him legally.
- rally But without supports it was impossible to rally.
- really Yes, that is life-really life."
- recall But it made no difference, because the young soldier could recall no such person.
- regal The Prince himself sold all his jewels, plate, tapestry, and other furniture, which were of almost regal magnificence.
- regale The bride consented, and a day was named for the wedding feast to be celebrated; and, that due honour might be given to so great an event, invitations were sent out to the principal families of the Mohawk tribe, and these amounted to several hundreds of souls; while the young Ojebwa hunters were despatched up the river and to different parts of the country, avowedly to collect venison, beaver, and other delicacies, to regale their guests, but in reality to summon, by means of trusty scouts, a large war-party from the small lakes, to be in readiness to take part in the deadly revenge that was preparing for their enemies.
- regalia Description of the Regalia of Scotland.
- regally Few women could have borne more regally the weight of heavy and lusterless satin or a diadem of flashing jewels; but this girlish bride of a millionaire had insisted on being married in the white muslin her own scanty purse had furnished; and wore as if it were a crown of diamonds the wreath of white jasmine flowers which held her long tulle veil close about the cloudy masses of her hair.
- regular Was this how the regular army habitually lived?
- regularly Dave would never set the world on fire, but he would keep it going around regularly.
- regulus Close by its ruins is a grand old tower, built by St. Regulus, who 'came with two ships' from Patras, and died in one of the natural caves in the cliff under the castle.
- relay The entire division of artillery had been annihilated, with the exception of a few stragglers, and of the Relay Gun naught remained but a distorted puddle of steel and iron.
- rely I can rely on my information, so we won't argue about that."
- ruefully "The trouble has already begun," his host continued somewhat ruefully.
- Reilly Reilly is the man who works for me.
- golly Den he took you 'cross de big ocean-golly I how big it be-jes' as de doctor said; an' nebber hab I seed sich lub, sich 'votion in a moder as Mas'r Graham hab had fer you.
92 words made from the letters regully
4 letter words made from regully:
3 letter words made from regully:
5 letter words made from regully:
6 letter words made from regully:
gulley, urgell, gurley, guyler, ullery, grylle.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten