Correct spelling for REICEVER
We think the word reicever is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for reicever
- deceiver However much of a tease and a deceiver he may be to the passer-by along the roadside, in the privacy of the domestic circle he shows truly lovable traits.
- recede These, too, though not in the least inclined to abandon their arrogant attitude, seem to have given themselves over to the delusion that the Lutherans could now be brought to recede from their position.
- receive Then will you consent to receive pleasure in return for that which you give me?
- received The same evening he received Miss Carden's letter.
- receiver Penny raised the receiver to her ear.
- reciter There were other guests grouped about the fireplace-little Monty, the useful and good-humoured country-house hack; Colonel Blathwayt, of the Kildare Cavalry, a noted amateur actor, reciter, waltzer, spirit-rapper, invaluable in a house full of people-a tall, slim-waisted man, who rode nine stone, and at forty contrived to look seven-and-twenty; the Rev. St. Bernard Faddie, an Anglican curate, who carried Ritualism to the extremest limit consistent with the retention of his stipend as a minister of the Church of England, and who was always at loggerheads with some of his parishioners.
- recover Sure, if I do not recover it I will be breaking me heart intirely."
- reeve Have you got a grudge agin' Reeve?
- relieve The effect was not immediate-the first long draught did not relieve me, or only for a time.
- reliever Hall of Famer reliever Trevor Hoffman had one of the best changeups in his prime and used it to record 601 saves.
- reserve I had no reason, in writing the necessary explanations, to express myself to Sir James with any reserve.
- ricer Arrange slices of toast on a hot platter, pour the dressing over them; force the yolks through a ricer onto the toast and dressing; serve hot.
- rickover Richard Correll joins the show and remains for the duration as Beavers classmate and friend, Richard Rickover.
- river "By the river ...
- Reeves Reeves was dizzy again with the shock of joy and thankfulness.
- receives From the Illyrians the river Angros flows Northwards and runs out into the Triballian plain and into the river Brongos, and the Brongos flows into the Ister; thus the Ister receives both these, being great rivers.
- receivers Perhaps the giving of this authority was a great error; but, be that as it may, Desprez, encouraged by the complaisance of the Treasury, desired the Receivers-General to transmit to him all the sums they could procure for payment of interest under 8 per cent.
- reefer Then, tilting his bowler further forward, he thrust his hands into his reefer pockets, and stood staring toward the door, beyond which lay the room of the murder, in darkness.
60 words made from the letters reicever
4 letter words made from reicever:
5 letter words made from reicever:
6 letter words made from reicever:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with