Correct spelling for REICIVE
We think the word reicive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for reicive
- derisive Richard Wade made a sound which is usually accompanied by a derisive shrug.
- erosive As lake deposits are normally formed in basins above the level of the sea, and as the drainage channels of the basins are always cutting down, the effect is to leave such strata at a considerable height above the sea level, where the erosive agents may readily attack them.
- receive "Not generous; we expect to receive all that we give; yet we won't be selfish, either.
- received The brother and sister received a warm welcome.
- receiver Prompt as ever, she reached out for the receiver beside her bed and rang up the Albany to know if Lord Denton were awake yet.
- recife By the end of the 19th century, bands from the Brazilian Army regiments based in the city of Recife started a tradition of parading during the Carnival.
- recipe "There's no recipe at all.
- recite There was a general cry for Gabriel to read his poem on the spot; but the boy looked sheepish, and hung down his head, and seemed rather more disposed to cry than to recite.
- reeve Look for your gun in here, Reeve.
- receives "He surely can destroy it," answered Imlac, "since, however imperishable, it receives from a superior nature its power of duration.
37 words made from the letters reicive
4 letter words made from reicive:
5 letter words made from reicive:
cieri, cervi, vieri, rieve, icier, erice, reive, creve, civie.
6 letter words made from reicive:
Misspelling of the day
- acting in response
- co occur
- getting just desserts